Sunday 30 March 2008

Eureka








I hoola hooped and I walked over a wall, then I went inside eureka and I saw Archimedes, he went into a bath and the water splashed out. I saw a waterfall that had tins with money in and when they filled up they fell over and bashed and money fell out. I saw some dinosaur bones. We had to spread the sand out with some brushes. I made a sandcastle.

In the garage I changed tyres. I had a car wash. I drived mummy home for some tea. I put some petrol in my car. I saw a big dinosaur at Eureka. I went inside a hole at the dressing up place. I went in a very hot place when i was freezed. I went inside a skeleton head. I heard a talking robot. I looked inside some drawers at the bank. We had to guess whose things they were. There were two beeping things and i rolled across the floor and if they saw me i had to start again.

3 comments:

Steve said...

Wow you had a busy time at Eureka. I like the picture of you sat on the egg. The egg looks as big as you. What would you do if your chickens laid eggs that big?

Helen said...

Thanks for blogging about your great day. I want to go to Eureka!

ADCottrellski said...

I see that you are wearing Amber old Hawaiian shirt :) It really suits you.

Did you have to brush all those teeth you were standing in?